TOURS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
eBookings.com.pk, its employees, subsidiary and associate companies and agents (herein after referred to as the TOUR ORGANIZERS) accept bookings subject to the following terms and conditions.
The tour costs given are subject to amendment should the Government and /or suppliers amend taxes and / or rates prior to the commencement of the tour.
Tours must be confirmed and fully paid for 96 hours in advance along with passenger names and details. Failure to meet the above conditions may result in the cancellation of the arrangements.
Whenever confirmed tours are cancelled, cancellation charges as per the ebooking site’s payment terms and refund policies would be applied.
- The tour cost includes transportation, road taxes and hotels on bed and breakfast basis (where applicable)
- Items not included are entrance fees, guide charges, porterages & tips, laundry charges, telephone calls, beverages, all items of a personal nature, and teas, lunch, dinner or room service (where applicable).
- The tour cost is strictly based on the given itinerary.
- The tour cost is quoted per person based on sharing the transport and sharing a double/twin room (where applicable).
- The above quotes are subject to change without notice.
- If the trip is cancelled at any stage after commencement due to bad weather, road block, delayed or cancelled flights, vehicle breakdowns sickness, government restrictions, unforeseen exigencies or any other contingency for which the Tour Organizers cannot make provisions, actual expenses incurred (to be computed by the Tour Organizers), plus a service charge to cover the administrative expenses involved, will be levied.
- Where applicable, the hotels used are: Quetta – Bloomstar; Sukkur – Interpak Inn; Karachi – Sarawan; Islamabad – Hillview; Lahore – Amore; Multan – Hotel One; Chilas – Shangri La , Karimabad – Hilltop; Gulmit – Continental; Passu – Ambassador; Mingora – PTDC; Kalam – PTDC; Gilgit – Riviera; Chitral – Pameer Riverview; Booni – PTDC; Gupis – PTDC; Phander – PTDC; Besham – PTDC; Skardu – Hotel One; Naran – Hotel de Manchi; Murree – Hotel One
Note: Hotels mentioned are subject to availability and if not available, equivalent hotels would be provided
VEHICLE USAGE AND SEATING CAPACITY:
All vehicles for the tours and excursions are provided with trained drivers and are operated and maintained as per local area conditions, including local practices with regard to insurance. By using third party vehicle services provided through eBooking, you expressly release eBooking from any liability in case of any untoward event. Vehicle seating capacity is given as below and you agree to use the vehicle as per the capacity detailed below. Your failure to do so will result in our third party vehicle service providers in refusing to provide the service and for which there will be no refunds. There would also not be any refunds for partially used services.
- Four door Sedan Car – Maximum 3 adults (including the local guide if any) and two children under the age of 12 (Children above the age of 12 would be treated as adults).
- 4×4 Vehicle – Maximum 5 adults (including the local guide if any) and two children under the age of 12 (Children above the age of 12 would be treated as adults). In these vehicles the seating includes rear fold down seats in the luggage compartment or fixed seats fixed parallel to the vehicle body.
- Mini-Van – Maximum 6 adults (including the local guide if any) and three children under the age of 12 (Children above the age of 12 would be treated as adults). In these vehicles there are fold down seats which would be used as well.
- Coaster – Maximum 12 adults (including the local guide if any) and six children under the age of 12 (Children above the age of 12 would be treated as adults). In these vehicles there are fold down seats which would be used as well.
Passengers must be protected by insurance that covers cancellation, accidents, health emergencies, emergency evacuation, helicopter rescue and loss of or damage to baggage and personal effects. This insurance must be arranged by yourself directly with your agent/insurance company. Proof of this insurance may be required.
Good health and physical fitness are required on all trips. Please consult your doctor if you have any problems before joining the trip.
NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD, PASSPORT AND VISA:
All Pakistani passengers must be in possession of their original National Identity Cards, and all non-Pakistani passengers must be in possession of their valid passport(s) and obtain a Pakistani visa before coming to Pakistan.
LIABILITY / RESPONSIBILITY:
eBookings.com.pk, its employees, subsidiary and associate companies and agents (herein after referred to as the TOUR ORGANIZERS) act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, railroads, steamship lines or owners or contractors providing accommodations, transportation or any other services, and all coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets issued by the TOUR ORGANIZERS are issued subject to any and all tariffs, terms and conditions under which any accommodations, transportation or any other services whatsoever are provided by such hotels, airlines, bus companies, railroads, steamship lines, or owners and contractors, and by acceptance of such coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets, the tour member agrees to the foregoing and also agrees that neither the TOUR ORGANIZERS nor any of the affiliates or subsidiary companies shall be or become liable or responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to person, property or otherwise in connection with any accommodations, transportation or other services or resulting, directly or indirectly, from acts of God, dangers, incident to the sea, fire, breakdowns in machinery or equipments or other authorities, de jure or de facto, whether declared or not hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, delays or cancellations of or changes in itinerary or schedules, or from any causes beyond the TOUR ORGANIZERS control, or for any loss or damage resulting from improper or insufficient identity documents, visas, permits or any other such legal documents required by the authorities, and that neither the TOUR ORGANIZERS nor any of its affiliated or subsidiary companies shall be or become liable for and/or responsible for, any additional expense or liability sustained or incurred by the tour members as a result of any of the foregoing causes.